Event Cancellation Policy
Event Cancellation by the Office of Alumni Relations
- The Columbia Business School Office of Alumni Relations reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event nonviable.
- If the Office of Alumni Relations cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on the registration page of the event’s Web site, the deadline to receive a full refund for your registration is 5 business days (EST) before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.