Corporate and Foundation Partners Program
The Corporate and Foundation Partners Program is the primary vehicle by which institutions are recognized for their annual support on campus. The program’s success lies in its ability to facilitate an array of engagement opportunities.
Corporate Partner benefits listed by investment level are set forth below:
- CEO ($100,000 and above)
- Principal ($50,000–$99,999)
- Managing Director ($25,000–$49,999)
- Associate ($10,000–$24,999)
- Affiliate ($5,000–$9,999)
Affiliate ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Direct Staff Support: A corporate relations staff representative will help you to customize your relationship with Columbia Business School and to stay connected with many relevant areas of the School.
- Columbia Ideas at Work: Receive Columbia’s Ideas at Work, the School’s online knowledge portal. A bridge between business research and practice, this initiative enables business practitioners to access and address ideas which are pertinent to their business challenges.
- School-wide Recognition:
- Listing on signage (posted in the reception areas and the offices of the Career Management Center, MBA Admissions, External Relations and Development, and other locations on campus).
- Bi-annual recognition in Columbia Business, the School’s alumni magazine.
- Listing in the School’s annual Report to Investors, a recognition piece that is sent to Columbia Business School’s 41,000 alumni.
- Listing by membership level on the Corporate Partners page of the Columbia Business School website.
- Listing on electronic monitors located at entrances to the Business School and other highly visible areas.
Associate ($10,000 - $24,999)
All Affiliate benefits, plus:
- Sponsorship of Student Events: Early access to new student club officers in addition to priority sponsorship opportunities of student events.
- Speaking Engagements: Notification of School-wide and student club speaking opportunities on campus.
Managing Director ($25,000 – $49,999)
All Associate benefits, plus:
- Résumé Book - Electronic Access: Receive a complimentary password to access the on-line resumes of Columbia Business School MBA students.
- Invitations to Special Events: Receive exclusive invitations for Columbia Business School alumni at your firm to attend lectures, industry-specific events, and dinners on campus.
Principal ($50,000 - $99,999)
All Managing Director benefits, plus:
- Resume Book - Hard Copy and Electronic Access: Receive a resume book (hard copy) as well as a password to access the on-line resumes of Columbia Business School MBA students.
- Corporate Partner Lunch Series: Your company is invited to send up to three employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to have lunch with a group of MBAs affiliated with a student organization of your firm’s choosing. This intimate gathering is sponsored by the School and offers your firm an opportunity to inform a targeted group of students about the culture and careers within your organization.
All Principal benefits, plus:
- Lunch with a Faculty Member: Send up to four employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to Columbia Business School for a complimentary lunch with a Columbia Business School faculty member.
- Attendance at “Invitation Only” Business School Roundtables and Conferences: Throughout the year, Columbia Business School hosts roundtables and conferences with high-level executives that focus on a particular industry or area. These events foster the exchange of knowledge and best practices, and can be very useful in connecting some of your firm’s top executives with other industry leaders.
- Profile in a Columbia Business School publication: Have your firm’s campus activity profiled in a Columbia Business School publication. Past profiles have appeared on the School's website, the annual Report to Investors, and in alumni newsletters.