Corporate and Foundation Partners Program
Columbia Business School’s Corporate Partners Program is the primary vehicle for companies to become involved on campus. The program’s success lies in its ability to offer an array of investment opportunities and significant return on your investment. As you can see, the greater your company’s investment in Columbia Business School, the greater your return.
Corporate and Foundation Partners participate in the program at one of five investment levels:
- CEO ($100,000 and above)
- Principal ($50,000–$99,999)
- Managing Director ($25,000–$49,999)
- Associate ($10,000–$24,999)
- Affiliate ($5,000–$9,999)
Affiliate ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Direct Staff Support: A corporate relations staff representative will help you customize your relationship with Columbia Business School and stay connected to many relevant areas of the School. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Columbia Ideas at Work: Receive e-mail newsletters about Columbia Ideas at Work, the School's new online knowledge portal. A bridge between business research and practice, this initiative enables business practitioners to access and address ideas pertinent to their business challenges.
- School-wide Recognition:
- Listing in the School’s Report to Investors, a publication that is distributed to all Columbia Business School alumni
- Listing on the Corporate Partners poster, which is posted in the reception areas and offices Career Services, Admissions and External Relations offices, and other various on-campus locations
- Bi-annual recognition in Hermes, the School’s alumni magazine
- Listing by membership level on the Corporate Partners page of the Columbia Business School website
- Listing on electronic monitors located at the School entrance and in other highly visible areas of the School
Associate ($10,000 - $24,999)
All Affiliate benefits, plus:
- Sponsorship of Student Events: Early access to new
student club officers in addition to priority opportunities for sponsorship of
- Speaking Engagements: Notification of School-wide and student club speaking opportunities for alumni and executives on campus.
Managing Director ($25,000 – $49,999)
All Associate benefits, plus:
- Résumé Book - Electronic Access: Receive a complimentary password to access the online résumés of Columbia Business School MBA students.
- Invitations to Special Events: Receive exclusive invitations for Columbia Business School alumni at your firm to attend lectures, industry-specific events, and dinners on campus.
Principal ($50,000 - $99,999)
All Managing Director benefits, plus:
- Résumé Book - Hard-Copy and Electronic Access: Receive a resume book (hard copy) as well as a
password to access the on-line resumes of Columbia Business School MBA
- Corporate Partner Lunch Series: Your company is invited to send up to three employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to have lunch with a group of MBAs affiliated with a student organization of your firm’s choosing. This intimate gathering is sponsored by the School and offers your firm an opportunity to inform a targeted group of students about the culture and careers within your organization.
All Principal benefits, plus:
- Lunch with a Faculty Member: Send up to four employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to the School for a complimentary lunch with a Columbia Business School faculty member.
- Attendance at “Invitation Only” Business School Roundtables and Conferences: Throughout the year, Columbia Business School hosts roundtables and conferences with high level executives that focus on a particular industry or area. These events foster the exchange of knowledge and best practices, and can be very useful in connecting some of your firm’s top executives with other industry leaders.
- Profile in a Columbia Business School publication: Have your firm’s campus activity profiled in a Columbia Business School publication. Past profiles have appeared on the School's website, the Report to Investors, and alumni newsletters.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations