Thank you for your interest in the Columbia Business School Master Class program. We look forward to reviewing your project submission. Please fill out the online form or contact us with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Characteristics of Master Class projects
- Semester-long projects addressing real-world issues facing project sponsors
- Students’ actionable recommendations make a significant contribution to the organization
- Teams consisting of 3-6 second-year MBA students work on each project under the watchful guidance of experienced faculty
- A time commitment from each student team of approximately 80 team-hours per semester (approximately 6 hours per week)
Requirements for Sponsoring a Master Class project
- Project sponsors must provide a liaison for the students throughout the semester, providing access to background information, people, data, etc.
- Project sponsors must provide feedback to the student team on the project results either in person (preferably) or through written evaluations.
- Projects must coincide with the School’s academic calendar.
- Project expenses, such as team travel for site-visit(s) outside the New York City area will be provided by sponsor.
Rewards for sponsoring a Master Class project
- A professional level project deliverable at end of the semester
- High-quality assistance from a team of exceptional MBA’s supervised by both faculty and senior professionals during the semester
- An excellent recruiting opportunity as well as a chance to become intimately involved in the school’s MBA program
Master Class Project Proposal Form
* = Field is required