Reunion Weekend 2012 was a smash success! Nearly 2,200 alumni and guests attended the weekend coming from 42 countries and 32 states, tying our all-time attendance high of 2011. As of Monday, April 23, Reunion class giving was up 4% from 2011, with $1,256,323 in gifts and pledges raised towards the $1.4 million Reunion 2012 goal. There is still time to make your contribution in honor of Reunion 2012; just click here to make your donation.
We would also love to hear your feedback from the weekend – what session did you like best? Where could we improve? We are already beginning to plan for Reunion 2013 and welcome any feedback you have.
Looking ahead, there are many ways to stay involved with the School post-Reunion, including:
- Sign up to be a student mentor through the Columbia Career Network Mentor program
- Sign up to interview perspective students through the Alumni Ambassador program
- Reach out to one of our 65 alumni club leaders about how you can get involved with your regional club
- If you attended the Branding panel, check out the CBSACNY Wednesday, May 2 event, One Happy Book Launch: An Evening with Professor Bernd Schmitt
- If you attended the European Crisis panel, the CBSACNY will host The EU Financial Crisis: Paradoxes and Global Imbalances on Thursday, May 10
- If you are interested in women’s leadership issues, sign up to for the New York Columbia Business School Women’s Network Reception on Monday, May 21
Finally, check your calendar and see where you will be between May 21 and June 22 to attend one of the 77 Worldwide Alumni Club Events happening around the globe.
Thanks again to our wonderful Reunion class committee members who helped make this weekend such a success. We look forward to seeing you again before your next Reunion Weekend in April 2017!
Janet B. Rossbach
Executive Director, Alumni Relations
P.S. Save the Date! Classes of 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008 and 2012 - we look forward to seeing you April 19-21, 2013 for Reunion Weekend 2013.